[Closed] Forum Rules & Posting Guidelines
- Do not spam the forum by posting unsolicited advertisements for goods, services, and other websites, or posts with little or relevance to the topic. Or,
- Posting links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business, or forums, etc.
- Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users
SOLICITATION IS NOT PERMITTED
- DO NOT ASK for members’ email addresses or phone numbers: your account will be banned permanently and your posts deleted.
- Do not PM users asking for help: do not send private messages to users asking for assistance. If you need help, make a new thread in the appropriate forum so that the entire community can help or benefit.
DO NOT POST COPYRIGHT-INFRINGING MATERIALS
- Do not post content that infringes on others’ copyright
- If you use an article from other sources, always include reference links to the source. However, articles that are exactly the same as the source material are not allowed.
OFFENSIVE CONTENT IS NOT ALLOWED
- Offensive Posts, links, or images are forbidden. This includes material that constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse. It also includes content that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise discriminatory.
RESPECT ALL USERS AT ALL TIMES
- Remain respectful of other members at all times: all posts should be professional and courteous. You have a right to disagree with other users but at no time should you attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle any user or the quality of this community.
DO NOT REGISTER MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS
- There is no reason to have more than one account. If you are banned from the forums, please do not create a new account. If you continue to create new accounts after you have been banned, your IP address will be blocked from the forums
Forum Posting Guidelines
USE SEARCH FIRST
- Before you post a question, use the search feature to check if a similar topic already exists.
DO NOT CROSS-POST QUESTIONS
- Refrain from posting the same question in several forums; post your question only in the one forum that is most suitable for the subject.
DO NOT USE SPAMMY HEADINGS
- Avoid using topic subjects like, “Help me!” “Hello” “Very urgent!” “I have a question.” You may use a descriptive topic name or give a short summary of your problem in the title.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS GUIDELINES:
- Questions and answers should be clearly written with correct spelling, punctuation, grammar.
- Questions and answers should not be used to promote a business or service or for solicitation.
- Questions should encourage answers that provide explanation and should be as open-ended as possible.
- Moderators may delete questions and answers at any time.
- Questions that are created to attract spam content are considered spam and may be deleted. The user's account may be blocked or banned for repeatedly violating this policy.
- Only members with 3 stars badge and above are allowed to share links. To reach the 3 Star badge status, you must have a minimum of 50 posts.
- Signatures with a link to promote something are not allowed for users with less than 3 stars.
- Answers with just a link to follow are not allowed.
- Answers not related to the topic should be removed.
- Answers with any bad words must be removed.